Fully Accredited Stop Smoking Hypnosis Course

Successful techniques for Stop Smoking With Hypnosis! Take control & get your life back using my method of stop smoking!

settings
Enroll Now >
Fully Accredited Stop Smoking Hypnosis Course

Successful techniques for Stop Smoking With Hypnosis! Take control & get your life back using my method of stop smoking!

settings
Enroll Now >

An Overview of This Course

About this course

Join Dr Karen E Wells who has worked with thousands of clients over 15 years using this method of Stop Smoking hypnosis. Karen had a 95% success rate and will show you why the other 5% just didn't work!

If you are ready to stop smoking and take control of your life - be free of your habit or addiction, get your life and health back and be financially better, then this course is for you! Hypnosis is the most successful way for you to stop smoking - if you are committed to doing it, I'm looking forward to having you join me on the course!


computer
Divider Text
What You'll Learn:
check

What is Hypnosis

check

The Success of Hypnosis & Smoking

check

What Are Addictions

check

The Effects of Smoking On Your Health

check

Learning To Relax with Hypnosis

check

Cutting Down Your Smoking Habit

check

Stop Smoking Completely

check

3 Hypnosis MP3 tracks for Stop Smoking

check

Accreditation

check

And so much more!

Study in Confidence

Bestselling Instructor with over 85,000 students (over 52,000 students buying additional courses) in 179 countries!

Dr Karen E Wells has been working with clients & students since 2000 and has successfully helped thousands of clients overcome their issues in life and students to help their clients. It is from that experience that she has created over 80 courses within the Complementary Therapies field. 

settings
Enroll Now >

Successful techniques for Stop Smoking With Hypnosis! Take control & get your life back using my method of stop smoking!

Fully Accredited
This program is fully accredited by the CTAA, Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.

Our easy to learn modules include:

check_circle

Introduction to Fully Accredited Stop Smoking Hypnosis Course

check_circle

What Is Hypnosis

check_circle

Hypnosis & Success

check_circle

What Are Addictions

check_circle

The Effects Of Smoking Of Your Health & Life

check_circle

Hypnosis recording - Learning To Relax with Hypnosis

check_circle

Cutting Down Your Smoking

check_circle

Stop Smoking Completely!

check_circle

Final Summary

check_circle

Accreditation 

check_circle

And so much more!

Included in this course:
  • 1 hr 9 min of on-demand video
  • Full lifetime access
  • Access on any device
  • Certificate of Completion
Who This Course is For
check_circle

The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a note pad and pen and an open and willing mind!

check_circle

This course is aimed at those who wish to stop smoking for themselves but can be taken by Hypnotherapists to learn additional skills

I like the courses that Dr Karen E Wells produces, no fluff, no chit chat, straight to the point

- Lizabeth Bisschoff
Enroll in this course today!
Lifetime Access
© 2020 Dr. Karen E Wells
[bot_catcher]